Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love's Equation

For centuries and centuries,
I search every books and scrolls in the world..
even the scrolls from The Ancient Tutankhamun Tomb,
The legendary book that was keep under a secret chamber
which was never been discovered..(eventually i found it)


I ,name YANG finally found the Equation
of something
so powerful,
so strong,
that people
LOVE it
HATE it


I finally found the EQUATION OF LOVE!!!
*(some above may not be true,just my imagination)


that arises in electrostatics (Love 1949, Fox and Goodwin 1953, and Abbott 2002).

Even though I don't really know what the heck is it..

but they said it's Love's Equation

Love,

is a problem we can't usually solve

"To love a person is to learn the song

That is in their heart,

And to sing it to them

When they have forgotten. "

Some people may use money to own Love

But a simple I Love You means more than money

people may love to live,

live to love,

even die of love.

so i'm gonna say

Cherish the ones around you,

don't cherish at the time while it's too late

okay now..

hope everyone and everything in this world

is full of

Love & Peace

No comments: