Friday, October 30, 2009

It's been awhile now

It's been awhile now..
My last post was like few months ago. Lots of things happen during this few months. If i were to say it out, i could publish a book about it. It's holiday now and exams over. Let me think back about what happen for the past few months..hmm..
  1. Studied hard for PMR exam (most of the time)
  2. Playing facebook's games to kill boredom
  3. Find my old friend and have a long long chat
Can't really think of anything much cause i have been studying a lot for the past few months. I finished my exams at 13th of October 2009. I was over the moon that day. Anything about education was outta my head that moment! There was no more school for me starting from that day (I had, but i don't feel like going to school). Hope i get a good results and i think that's all i wanted =)

Holidays
Well I think it's an early holiday for us Form 3 students, should have start planning about what to do few weeks ago. First few days of holiday wad ok to me. Went to play basketball with friends, then to MBO and watch movie. OH YAH! that time while we're at MBO watching MEATBALLS the movie at night, there's only 5 of us in the theatre. So we were like out-of-our-minds and we could have one row for each person. That's so cool and i experienced it the first time. We're not orang ulu (uncivilised) , just having fun.
Yup, we're crazy.


Working Days
It was getting more bored and bored and bored day by day, so i think of finding a job to do. I could earn my extra pocket money while working. I managed to find a job together with my friend at, DESSERTS (Cold Storage)! First day of job was on 26th October, learn a lot about ice-creams that day and it's kinda fun to me. While i was working, a girl came, NOT just an ordinary girl! well, she was very pretty to me. I didn't think too much, just admiring. The following days was normal and nothing special happened. Today was my 5th day of work and i had an off day for tomorrow.

The ice-cream boyWhile working.


It's a whole new start for me and my blog again. I'm gonna continue to write more posts during this holiday and please wait patiently for more okay?
Happy Holidays and Goodnight everyone!


No comments: