Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GoodBye To 2008!

So I'm here
writing Blogs instead of going out to countdown
God this is boring.

Everyone is having the fun outside
and I'm spending the last day of Year 2008 with my computer.
2 more hours and it's going to be Year 2009.

2008 will be the past now
and 2009 will be the future.

color or colorful Pictures, Images and Photos


I can't believe it
It's just been so fast
memories when I was young were still fresh in my mind
I just can't believe it.
Well , I have to face it.
This is Life anyway
Saying Goodbye to year 2008
makes me feel a bit sad.
Many things happy in this year..
Good ones, Bad ones
It's all memories of the past now

So now,
Let Us Welcome

YEAR 2009!!

may year 2009 be a peaceful year
full happiness, prosperity, harmony and love.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
GOOD LUCK!

No comments: