Monday, October 20, 2008

First time in my life

First time in my life
in my tuition life I mean
a
UNBELIEVABLE
UNPREDICTABLE
thing happened
someone in our class
kena scold by teacher and he say he wan quit
n fight with teacher
teacher is a women
well,I'll say it all out one by one
It goes like this

morning,
even arrived at the tuition class
so this boy..sorry cant say the name
beh song beh song come in(unhappy)
den whole hour sleeping at the back or dunno what
teacher dun like this and col him to sit straight n listen
den he like gangster stand up scold teacher
"SO WHAT?!? I QUIT LARH"
he banged the table too
n take all his things.
teacher dun let him go out
den
he fight with teacher to go out
poor teacher
i wish i could stand us and scold that guy
that NO MANNER BOY
piece of s***
i just think of the consequences so i dint argue with him
no people did
OH GOD..
and so..
he made a lot of people unhappy
we all wanted to HOOT him
but he wont be back now
i think...

MY comment,
i dont like that guy
and he's got no manner
vanish in this world u NOOB!

No comments: