Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's all about Leonard..

And so...
i wrote a new blog again..
this is different..
this is specially for my best pal since kindergarden
LEONOOB a.k.a LEONARD!!
how to start..let me think..hmm...
okay..

Leonard is 14 years old..same as me
his physical appereance arh..
kinda nooby look..
when u look at him in the eyes..u feel like..
feel like...WANNA PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!!
and about us..
we 2 are always fighting, since kindergarden..
but always no win no lose..coz he is a shorty..
that's his bad side..
he's got lots of good stuff anyway
like he offer me a job last holiday..
and that's my first job..
and i got my first salary..RM100(i'm so happy with it)
and every CNY(chinese new year)
i call him buy a lot of firecrackers..using his money^^
and sometimes he also got chia me(even tho i chia him more)
It's almost his birthday..22th September
he got party but i cant go..sorry ya
i bet i know his birthday wishes..
it goes like this..
"i wish suki can like a nooby like me..god..i love you and i love suki..let us be together!"
dont scold me..but leonard really like Suki..with his true heart..
well..i'm gonna say..GOODLUCK leonard!
hahaha

well..as i said..it's gonna be his birthday..
so i wrote a song for him..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

YOU LOOK LIKE A NOOB

U SHIT ON UR HEAD~

AND U SMELLS LIKE SHIT TOO~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

haha..
happy birthday noob!

just from,
yang

No comments: