Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A day with my brother

Who's my Brother?
You mean you don't know?!
actually not my real brother , my foster brother.
haha , He's Caniddia Yow yo yo .
A special name. very very special!
Last sunday ,usually we would go play Basketball with our friends.
But since it's almost CNY(chinese new year) so we get a day off.
And plus there's no more tuition in the afternoon
bored mah..so he call me to go his house.
I go to his house in the afternoon
raining..can't go ride bicycle.
then his mom bring us go popular buy books
he buy a lot of comic because he want to go travelling on the next day liao.
when we go back..we ride to ColdStorage.
So near his house only, but looks far.
I bought a bottle and a rubber
HE BELANJA ME DRINK COFFEE BEAN.
what a good guy he is.


He's Emo

He's a Joker


At night his family bring me go eat western food
yummy..
haha! i finish introduce him liao..
if who ever wants to know more, pay more lo.

No comments: