Sunday, January 4, 2009

Things I want to do

Okay , there's like so many things that i wanted to do. But it's hard to have a chance to try it out in Kuching. I like to try new things or sports. It's kinda fun and challenging for me. Feels so happy when I've done it. Okay , now straight to the point. I'll list it out.

  1. Wind Surfing
  2. Wave Surfing
  3. Slam Dunk
  4. Jump from the 4th floor of stampark diving area
  5. Sky Jump
  6. Travel Around the World
  7. Go to the Moon
  8. Run from my house to school
  9. World Peace
  10. Hug a Panda
  11. Hold the Olympic Fire
  12. Get Micheal Jordan to teach me basketball
  13. Drive a jet
  14. Open a World Largest Company
  15. Become the world richest man
  16. Own a big big island
  17. Make everyone go green
  18. Fire a gun or machine gun
  19. Throw a grenade
  20. Shoot a movie with wu zhun
  21. Become the world best basketball player
  22. Climb the tallest mountain in the world
  23. Explore the deepest part of the ocean
  24. Find a myth creature in the ocean
  25. Find Atlantis the sunken city

Okay,that's all i could think of. There may be more that I wanted to do. Hope i do have time to do those. Wish all the best to me and to everyone!

Try to Live , Live to Try.

No comments: